Viking Driving School. Links to other websites that might be useful for Viking Driving School Students .

Download forms:

What to Bring for a Permit Day:

To receive an Illinois Driver’s License or ID card you must show :

US Certified Birth Certificate (with the seal) or valid Passport or sealed transcript from high school (NO COPIES PLEASE!)
Picture ID
Illinois Residency – report card from school
$20.00- CASH The Secretary of State fee.